Hi all, I am sure if you saw my blog when I wrote my first post, you will agree
it has changed a lot, for the better, I hope you agree? I have really enjoyed
this week and the progress I have made I am addicted can’t wait to see what the
future holds I have learnt so much. I have also learnt a few tips and tricks I
will share some specifics in another post soon.
So what has week 2 taught me:-
- How to create folders to keep everything organized
- Download new themes & plugins for blog appearance
- Upload new theme & plugin to my blog
- Activate & licence theme so it becomes live allowing feature usage
- Configure all basic settings in the theme
- Add custom made blog Graphics
- Create & add an about me/ my story page
You can check out My Story- About Me Page Here
I mentioned in my first post that writing and spelling was one of my
concerns for setting up a blog, but fear not there are lots of tools to
soon I will have an opt-in box so you can be updated about future posts and some
I think really good tips so keep an eye out and call back to opt-in.
To your success
P.s please feel free to leave a comment or contact me I will always answer and look forward to reading your thoughts and suggestions.
4 replies to "Partnership 2 Success week 2"